IT TAKES LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES TO APPLY FOR OUR FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!
Click the button below to complete our application for a drone insurance quote! If you are happy with the quote, you can now purchase your drone insurance policy completely online with your credit card.
Whether you are flying your drone for work, pleasure, or both, we can offer liability and physical damage insurance coverage at competitive rates. We cover individuals, SME’s and larger corporations. The large volume of customers we insure each year, in combination with our specialized partnership with an Aviation Insurance underwriter, has enabled us to negotiate and provide some of the most comprehensive coverage and lowest rates in Canada. Click the button above for a quote!
Transport Canada Regulations (New Rules Effective June 1, 2019)
In order to fly safely and legally, and as a condition of any drone insurance policy, you must fly your drone in compliance with Transport Canada’s Canadian Aviation Regulations. These regulations changed on June 1st, 2019, so please make sure you have reviewed the new rules on Transport Canada’s website before your next flight.
For more information please check the Transport Canada website.
- Third Party Liability – if your drone accidentally injures a bystander, or damages their property, the Insurer will cover any legal defense costs and compensatory damages from a resulting lawsuit.
- Physical Damage – the Insurer will pay to repair or replace your drone and ancillary equipment if it is damaged in an accident or gets stolen.
- You can choose from five available liability coverage limits, ranging from $100,000 – $5,000,000.
- The liability coverage has no deductible.
- The coverage territory automatically includes all of North America, but may be extended to other countries on request.
- Additional Insureds can be included for no extra cost.
- Changes to the policy can be made at any time. For example, you may need to increase your liability limit to comply with the contract requirements of an upcoming job, or you may need to amend the drone(s) or pilot(s) scheduled on your policy. You would simply need to email your request to the Drone Insurance Depot Team in advance.